Time Ruler is a powerful programmable timer tool that allows you to record your own voice as the notification sound.
- Custom notification sound. You can record a voice as the notification sound.
- Continuous notification sound in background. You can assign the play count of a notification sound.
- Multiple steps of timing and notification: Very suitable for cooking, fitness, and other multi-process timing tasks. Notification sound for each finishing of steps.
- 3 methods to link up steps: You can set the start requirement of each step to define the link up method.
. Immediately: Start timing immediately after previous step finish.
. Manually: Pause timing after previous step finish, waiting for user pressing the continue button before start timing.
. Delay: Delay a specific time after previous step finish, then start timing. A start notification sound can be provided.
- Supporting for multiple tasks running simultaneously.
- Supporting for task pausing.
- Supporting for task repeating.
- Start at a given time.
- Custom notification message: A notification message can be provided for each step, that shown with the notification sound.
- Accurate to second: Timing and delay time can be accurate to second.
- Task title: Title of task can be specified and modified.
- Group management: You can customize groups, and specify each task's belonging group. Group name can be modified at any time. Tasks within a group can be reordered.
- Dual task filter: To locate a task quickly, you can filter out tasks by their group and running status.
- Make sure Time Ruler is available in Notification Center.
- The following features need iOS supporting for multitasking that should be able to run in background:
1. Continuous notification sound in background.
2. Custom notification sound in background.
3. Repeating of timing task.
- Supporting for running in background will shorten battery life, you can choose to turn off this feature.
- A phone call, alarm, or iPod and some other audio apps will invalidate background running, you should launch Time Ruler again to resume it.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Time Ruler is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-09-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Time Ruler (version 1.5) has a file size of 9.54 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.